Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Unspoken Words Anthology

Check out my newest project releasing tomorrow.


Sometimes the most important words are unspoken.

This collection contains fourteen short-story romances featuring established and up-and-coming authors. There’s something for everyone to enjoy from historical to young adult, movie stars to bodyguards, work place romance to friendships deepening into more.

What happens when you find the courage to say what needs to be said?

I am excited to be included with eleven talented authors in this romance collection. We have an amazing group, full of talented authors. This is our 2nd anthology of the year and I'm just excited with the progress the members in this group have made.

Here is a little bit about the short story that is being featured in this collection:
My story takes place in a college town with two best friends, Danica and Austin. Together they experience the ups and downs of dating, especially when they're both with the wrong person.

It is very similar to something that happened to me in college.  I liked this guy…like a lot. I even told him when he kissed me for the first time that I finally got that song “Weak” by SWV (Sisters with Voices). Check it out if you haven’t heard it. You’ll enter my 90s love phase. This kind of music was my jam! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlXUHhEby-0

Anyway, I can’t believe I told that guy he made me weak in the knees…but I did. And he kissed the girl from upstairs and I found out because I found them making out at the drive-in.  Good times. Hurt me…and I’ll write a story about you. And you’ll be the villain in my next story. 

Join me Thursday, October 26, 2017 for our online Book Launch Party on Facebook. The fun starts at 5:00 Mountain Time (that’s 7:00 p.m. Eastern for those of us out here). My featured time is at 8:30. :) See you there.

Visit me on Facebook. https://authorjennyflakerabe.blogspot.com/
And on Amazon author https://www.amazon.com/Jenny-Flake-Rabe/e/B06XZQ28D2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your own thoughts about this subject.

My Final Release of the Year!

Love From Left Field