Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I Love Writing More Than...

15

I love writing more than eating candy and watching Netflix. More than when school ends and summer starts. More than riding a roller coaster or speaking in church. More than visiting Georgia in the spring time. More than kissing. (Okay, maybe not more than that.)

Lately, projects are piling up on the frontal lobe of my brain and demand to be written down and worked on. I just don’t have enough time in the world to get them all done. Lately I’ve been editing on my breaks, while the kids are in the bath, staying up late, just to even stay above the madness. I am sure as I improve, fitting everything in will become easier, but right now I feel like I am drowning in a pool of desire.
I just finished editing my “Diving for Love” book and will be sending it out to beta readers, and while I wait for feedback, I am preparing my “A Boy without a Home” for a professional editor. Never done that before and hope I get a good one that is well worth the money.
I wonder how everyone else fits their writing time in with heavy plates to balance. I am loving it, just wish I had more time to dive in and become better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your own thoughts about this subject.

My Final Release of the Year!

Love From Left Field