Sunday, April 9, 2017

Two weeks an author...


At our Mindgames launch, I announced some big events coming up. Currently I am planning to launch my new MG “A Boy Without a Home” in July. I have worked on that book for over four years now, and it is the first novel I’ve ever written. With that being said, I know it’s not perfect, but that’s the beauty I have found in self-publishing. I may never desire to be traditionally published again just because in the eyes of the norm, maybe I am not good enough. I am good enough to show myself that I can work hard and come up with a finished product that I am proud of.  No offence to anyone traditionally published. Good for you. But it’s not right for me right now.
So I wanted to give my readers a sneak peek at my cover for the book. It still needs a little tweaking, but Victorine Lieske has done a great job and has put everything I feel about this book in one picture.
“A Boy Without a Home” is about 11-year-old Kendall who runs away from his abusive foster home in search of freedom. He meets Lorelei, who is going through her own issues. The two are tied together symbolically through a cat necklace that mean a great deal to the both of them. When his foster mom doesn’t give up until Kendall comes home, the two put their heads together to come up with a solution.
All authors have one novel that is their baby, one they have learned and grown with as a writer, and this is mine. This is my baby. Coming to you in July.

17409539_10212228432810549_597858425_n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your own thoughts about this subject.

My Final Release of the Year!

Love From Left Field