Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Coming to a Bookstore Near You

Playground-Treasures
Let me be clear, this baby was conceived five years ago and not the nine months I signed up for! All jokes ðŸ™‚
No, seriously, five years ago, I was teaching a fiction until to my fifth grade students and I usually write with my students while they write, so this story was born in my classroom, revised and expanded there, then taken home over the summer holidays where it underwent major surgery. Then it went through physical therapy with multiple patient, outstanding readers. After it was returned with a lot of red ink, it underwent more surgery. Wounds were opened, re-examined and fixed. This happened a few half-dozen times as I learned the writing process and became more confident in my writing voice.
And finally, this book is ready to make its big debut. So much time and effort…and tears goes into writing a piece of work, and this is one I hoped would eventually see the light of others’ eyes. ðŸ™‚
This book comes out at the end of July, so look for it and join me in celebrating the journey of writing my first book.
Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your own thoughts about this subject.

My Final Release of the Year!

Love From Left Field